We are currently seeking a Research Associate to join our team. This individual will be motivated and thrives as part of cross-functional team within Applied Molecular Transport. This an exciting opportunity for an individual motivated to see his work directly impact the development of our lead molecule. The successful candidate will assist Principal Scientist with cell culture and bioanalytical analysis.
- Conduct experiment in Cell culture, and bioanalytical assay development (Western blot, ELISA)
- Generate reports and presentations for cross-functional team meetings.
- Actively participate in team meetings to discuss and review data.
- BS in equivalent experience in pharmacology, physiology, biology, or relevant degree
- 0-3 years of pharmaceutical or biotech experience in a relevant area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic laboratory skills acquired through course-work or internship
- Passion to maintain current scientific knowledge focused on pharmacology, toxicology and molecular pharmacology.
- Familiarity with ELISA, Western blotting, is a plus;
- The ability to be innovative and creatively solve problems.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com