- Program Management of multiple projects at Molecular Assemblies related to development of NextGen enzymatic synthesis of DNA & RNA
- Generate & maintain all project related schedules, specifications, SOPs, QC doc, etc.
- Interface with external party to ensure fulfillment of MAI sub-contractor role as specified in SOW.
- Generate Interface Control Documents as a part of MAI sub-contractor role.
- Coordinate with all external vendors to ensure timely fulfillment of all project related supply agreement.
- Report to MAI management regarding project status & milestones.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5-10 years industry experience in multi-disciplinary program management at Life Sciences Tools/Instrumentation, Biotechnology, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical companies.
- Six Sigma training.
- Excellent program management documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience in Government funded development projects.
MS-PhD in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Bioengineering, SW Development, or related discipline.
5 years post degree industrial experience.