Molecular Assemblies, Inc. is a private life sciences company developing an enzymatic DNA synthesis technology designed to power the next generation of DNA-based products. The company’s patented Fully Enzymatic Synthesis™ (or FES™), based on making DNA the way nature makes DNA, produces long, high quality, sequence-specific DNA reliably, affordably, and sustainably. FES technology will enable the reading and writing of DNA for many industries, including industrial synthetic biology and precision medicine, as well as emerging applications of DNA for data information storage, nanomachines, and bio-based electronics. Molecular Assemblies is headquartered in San Diego.
The Product Marketing intern will be responsible for supporting Molecular Assemblies’ Marketing team across a variety of initiatives aimed at driving awareness, demand, and adoption of our products. This individual will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience developing a product introduction and launch plan, product positioning, go-to-market planning, and marketing execution.
- Support the creation and execution of product launch, including messaging, pricing, positioning, and promotional activities
- Contribute to product hierarchy and branding
- Conduct competitive intelligence and data gathering
- Contribute to the development of product collateral, including presentations, whitepapers, and product videos
- Assist with product messaging and positioning across all touchpoints, including the website, social media, and advertising
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL LEVEL, EDUCATIONAL DISCIPLINES:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program studying marketing, business or science
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Some business experience or related courses.
- Some Wet lab experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Salary Range: $20-$25 p/hour. The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position. The actual base salary offered for this position will be based on many factors including but not limited to individual performance, location of job, experience and skills required for this role.